Saturday, May 14, 2011

30 Day Water Challenge - Kinda only water lol

Tomorrow (5/15/11) I'm starting my 30 day water challenge to help jump start my weight loss journey. I've been wanting to start this challenge for a while now so i figured its time to stop procrastinating because the sooner i get to it the sooner it will be over . During this challenge i will drink only water & green tea , i know green tea is not WATER but i love green tea & if I'm not drinking juice or soda then i will substitute it for green tea which is healthy with a lot of added benefits & some flavor. This isn't a starving challenge to see how long i can go without food , this is just a water challenge to see how long i can go without juice & soda. During this challenge i am also challenging myself to eat less junk food & make more healthy decisions when it comes to foods & learn how to control my portions. After this challenge I'm hoping the choices i made stick with me after this "challenge" because if i can go 30 days then sheesh ... lol Well wish me the best of luck.

1 comment: